Over the summer, you'll be asked to complete a number of tasks to help the College determine your housing assignment, academic adviser, and much more.
Below is the typical timeline for the summer, which will be updated for the Class of 2025 by May 1.
- Commit to Harvard
- Complete housing and advising applications
- Register any accessibility needs
- Register for pre-orientation if desired
- Take placement exams
- Submit immunization records
- Submit final transcript and AP/SAT test scores
- Elect or waive student health insurance
- Complete summer reading
- Pay fall term bill
- Attend pre-orientation and orientation
- Move in