Can I rent an apartment through Harvard University Housing (HUH)?

Undergraduate students are generally not eligible for housing through Harvard University Housing (HUH).  Students who are veterans, married, and/or have children may be eligible for Harvard-affiliated housing through HUH. Given the leasing period for HUH housing, students are strongly encouraged to make such a request during the spring term (between March 1 and May 1) if they are requesting housing for the following academic year. Undergraduate requests and inquiries related to this policy should be directed to the Director of Housing and Residential Operations, and Student Life IT ( 

Neither the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences nor any other Harvard school offer housing to undergraduate College students.

See also: Who to Contact