Events in the Dorms
Common Room Reservation Process and Requirements
Example: game nights, entryway parties, movie nights
- Complete the reservation form by 3:00 pm the Thursday before your event.
- Each common room can be reserved Friday or Saturday for a 3-hour time block ending no later than 1:00 am.
- Events must be first-year focused.
- Be mindful of College regulations about noise, cleanliness, and alcohol and other drugs. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will lead to actions taken by the Dean of Students Office.
- First Year FUNds may be available to help cover expenses for your gatherings.
- Note: Yard Common Rooms may not be reserved for events hosted by student organizations.
Suite Party Registration Process
Requirements for Small, Private Gatherings
Example: birthday party
- Complete the party registration form and submit to your proctor 48 hours before your event
- Suite events can be held Fridays and Saturdays until 2:00 am
Please reach out to your proctor or Resident Dean if you have questions.